With the correct care, your Härkila leather footwear will stay weatherproof and keep your feet warm and dry for many years. Härkila Leather Care adds nutrition to the leather and keeps it soft and comfortable.
- Remove laces
- Remove dirt from your footwear under lukewarm running water using a brush
- Air dry in an upright position at normal room temperature. Alternatively use a shoe dryer (Never dry footwear near a source of direct heat, e.g. sunlight, radiators or stoves)
- Ideally perform the care treatment when your footwear is almost dry. At this moment the pores are open and the care product absorbs deeper into the leather
Härkila Leather Oil: Apply a thin layer with a soft cloth and let it soak into the leather. Wipe off excess oil after 1-2 hours.
Härkila Mink Oil Leather Care: Apply a thin layer with a soft cloth. Wipe off excess oil instantly.
Härkila Waterproofing Leather Care: Shake the bottle before use and apply to the clean, dry leather surface from a distance of 20 cm. Wipe off excess oil after 2-3 minutes. Repeat the treatment regularly
- Use Härkila Leather Oil each time you clean your footwear
- Every third time, apply Härkila Mink Oil Leather Care before using Härkila Leather Oil
Härkila Leather Oil. Deep acting, fast absorbing and water-resistant care for all smooth types of leather. Provides an oiled surface and increases durability.
Härkila Mink Oil Leather Care. Effectively waterproofs and protects all types of leather. Softens the leather and protects from cracking. Härkila Mink Oil Leather Care will make the leather look darker.
Härkila Waterproofing Leather Care. Waterproofing spray for all types of leather. Extremely water repellent and nourishing with integrated odour neutralizer and protection against UV damage.
- Remove dirt and stones from the inside and let the footwear dry in open air
- To avoid odour clean the inside of your footwear. This does not damage the lining
- The GORE-TEX® lining can be cleaned using a soft sponge and clean in lukewarm water. Do not use hot water
- Footwear without GORE-TEX® dries faster with stuffed paper inside. Do not use paper to dry GORE-TEX® footwear
- Remove the footbed, clean it if needed and let it air dry. Make sure to re-insert the footbed correctly
Store your footwear in normal room temperature with dry air and air circulation. Do not store…
- On heated floors
- Close to open fire
- In direct sunlight
- On a radiator or similar heating devices
- Start your day with dry footwear
- Wet and loose trouser legs can carry water to the surface of your footwear
- Water can penetrate your leather footwear when standing in water for a long time